Accepted full papers will be published as conference proceeding by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Online ISSN: 1742-6596 Print ISSN: 1742-6588) and submitted to EI Compendex and SCOPUS, etc..
Papers should be submitted through the official submission system of Journal of Physics: Conference Series at Morressier.
TopicsIoT plays significant role in Industry 4.0 in order to perform digital manufacturing as all devices, robots, simulations, and tools have sensors and provide data. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is the integration of physical systems with sensors and software. All topics are in the context of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
1. Intelligent control
2. Intelligent manufacturing
3. Mechanical engineering and automation technology
4. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) fundamentals and applications
5. Big data research and multi-discipline services
6. Supply chain and advanced supply chain and IIoT-BD integration
Best Oral Presentation Award
A panel of judges will evaluate each speech and determine the winners for the best oral presentations. The winners of this award will receive a personalized certificate of recognition and one prize of 3000 CNY (sponsored by IIoTSM conference organizing committee).